Pick Pack Merge/Kitting Services
Gateway Manufacturing, Inc. has streamlined production from some customers by consolidating several items into one final part number. A customer may have requirements for printed materials along with several components (which may or may not require assembly). These components are then merged to a specified package type and shipped to the customer as one unit. This feature reduces the amount of part numbers that the customer has to maintain.
[click on thumbnail to enlarge]Request Information
- Gateway Manufacturing, Inc. currently packages over 10 million products annually for various customers. We have the latest high-speed equipment on the market. This allows us to produce the highest quality products at very affordable prices.
- Specialty Activities
- Gateway can provide a wide variety of special activities for our customers. We have completed custom printing jobs for a printer company to produce print samples for their marketing teams. No matter what the problem or need, Gateway can help our customers and provide a total solution in a cost effective manner. Poly Bagging and Shrink Wrap
- Poly Bagging and Shrink Wrap
- Gateway packages over 200 different assemblies in poly bags for its customers. All the specifics for the assembly, such as part number, quantity, description, logo, etc., is stored in a computer and ready to print on any bag as it's being sealed.
- Equipment List
- •Auto labeling machines
•Automatic bucket conveyors
•Automatic part sensing feed conveyors
•Shrink wrap machinery
•Stretch wrap equipment
•Auto case sealers
- Shipping/Distribution Services
•CDL and Non-CDL solutions for our customers.
•53-foot trailers and tandem axle tractors capable of carrying the maximum load by law.
•LTL loads with very competitive rates so that you can take advantage of our discount structures for the products of sub-assemblies we manufacture for you.
"Bringing a TOTAL SOLUTION to our customers' needs is what we do BEST!"DISTRIBUTION SERVICES
Gateway Manufacturing, Inc. is located 0.7 mile from I-64 in Mount Sterling, Kentucky and is centrally located between several major Midwest cities. Gateway is ready to respond when you need them. On your next project, contact the professionals at Gateway Manufacturing, Inc. for consistent quality, delivery and price performance.
30 Miles Lexington, Kentucky
90 Miles Louisville, Kentucky; Cincinnati, Ohio; Huntington, West Virginia
175 Miles Columbus, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Knoxville, Tennessee
back to top